When we die, our money remains in the bank... Yet, when we are alive, we don't have enough money to spend.In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away. His widow, left with $1.9 billion in the bank, married his chauffeur.His chauffeur said:
"All the while, I thought I was working for my boss... it is only now, that I realize that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!"
The cruel reality is:
- It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn't matter who is working for who.
- In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless!
- For an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadgets are not needed.
- If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied.
- How about your wardrobes of clothes?
- 70% of them are not worn!
- A whole life of work and earning...
- 70% is for other people to spend.
- So, we must protect and make full use of our 30%
- Go for medical check-ups even if not sick.
- Drink more water, even if not thirsty.
- Learn to let go, even if faced with grave problems.
- Endeavor to give in, even if you are in the right.
- Remain humble, even if you are very rich and powerful.
- Learn to be contented, even if you are not rich.
- Exercise your mind and body, even if you are very busy.
- Make time for people you care about
* LIFE IS SHORT...* ENJOY & LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!